Saturday, September 22, 2007

Winning Is Not Everything

I never thought I would say that winning is not everything. But in the wake of the Michael Vick dog fighting guilty plea, the Patriots' cheating scandal and the chain-gang that the Cincinnati Bengals are fielding I feel proud to be a Skins fan.

Since Sean Taylor's incidents a couple of years ago we have been scandal-free.

This means a lot to me, honestly. Even if we don't win we are fielding a character team with character coaches.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You give us Skins fans a reason for being, tho I would much rather be a winning team.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aside from the Pats, most bad actors do not play for good teams.

That is sweet about the Skins.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home